Sunday, March 18, 2007

Personal Information

My name is Adel Mohamed Al Hosani. I am twenty four years old and from Delma Island. I have been married since 2004 and I have three children. At the moment, I live with my parents in Al Shamhka City.

I had worked at Takreer Company for seven years. Now, I have release from my company to complete my education at Abu Dhabi Men's College. I am going to study chemical engineering. So, after graduating I will be a process engineer in my company. I like to travel every year to different countries in the world. I always enjoy traveling with my old friends, because I get funny time with them. By the way, I do not like to stay outside my country for more than ten days. My hobbies are diving, fishing, playing football and billiard. I spend my most time to go fishing with my classmates by boat.

My planning in the future to have a big business in the U.A.E. In addition, I would like to be an important person in the emirate's society. Any way, this blog will be about global warming and other social issues. To conclude, I hope for everybody to have an interesting time to read my blog.


5 comments:

maktoom174blogproject said...

`he is lying, this is not Vienna, this is a pic i also took last year in Tahran(Iran), Please correct the mistake......

Your friend
MAKTOOM

ExcellenT said...

Nicу blog!

mohamed said...

Nice photo, my name is Mohamed Jassim nice to meet you Ali

omar174blogproject said...

Hi Adel........ your blog is very nice and I hope to get the ILS result very get.

adel174blogproject said...

Thank you Omar to visit my blog.
if you want contact with by my E-Mail:
al_nookhetha@hotmail.com